Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Birthday K&P!



It has been one amazing year since we started! I could not have done it without my close friends and family..... you know who you are! Things I thought would happen in 2 to 3 years happened very quickly and I am incredibly thankful for the success that we have had so far.  I have met the most amazing people this year and have had the best support from our customers and boutiques. We have laughed....we have cried.....but most of all we have stood in awe over the opportunity and success of the past year.  I am truly grateful for this last season and look forward with great anticipation for what is ahead! Thank you to all who have been part of the journey so far... the best is yet to come!

xo Clare

Photo credit: www.janellestephanie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment