Friday, June 27, 2014

Travel Journal: England 2014 | Part I


This past May I had the opportunity to return to England with my Mom. Being 1/4 British, I have always felt connected to the country but nothing feels more like home to me than the English countryside. I dream of returning one day and buying a bed and breakfast. You can come visit if you want! 

 
    We visited Bath again and took the spa waters.

                                                     
    We visited Jane Austen's house.....

                                                           
   ....And Miss Marple's


   I decided I would own a house one day with a red door and a little dog named Lady Jane.


   We went had tea as often as we could and I brought back a five pound souvenir.

    
    We drank Pimm's on rainy afternoons.

   
    We found the best pubs.............

   
   ...........and gardens.


No comments:

Post a Comment