Monday, July 14, 2014

The Sartorialist

One of my favorite things about travel is people watching. Here are a few of my favorite images I snapped around Europe this summer.

 London | England

 I caught this dapper man outside of Liberty. His hat and bag were the first thing that caught my eye.

Bologna | Italy

Europeans do far more walking than Americans as their cities were built around pedestrians not cars. I love how this woman looks effortlessly chic with her topknot, sporty shoes and large leather bag.

Milan | Italy 

 The color in this photo is untouched. I was struck by the contrast of her plum colored hair, pale skin and bold lips.   

Milan | Italy 

These twins were just outside the Emporio Armani Caffe in Milan, a definite hot spot. I love the fan  and how they express their individuality with slightly different hair styles and glasses.


Milan | Italy 

We happened upon a photo shoot right outside of the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II on our arrival in Milan. What a perfect way to be introduced to the fashion capital!

No comments:

Post a Comment